Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pedo Attack! [Happy Birthday Travis] Rated PG 13+

Pedo Attack! [Happy Birthday Travis] Rated PG 13+ Tube. Duration : 3.23 Mins.


Warning this video is rated pg 13+, for it's sexual content. don't say I didn't warn you D8 if you're gonna be a bitch about the sexual content then just leave no one asked you to watch it anyways 8DD I dare you to read the english lyrics while watching this though you'll love it 8l _______________________________ The Birthday Boy 8DD www.youtube.com Travis I know your B-Day is tomorrow but me and Richard, -coughs- RICHARD wanted me to upload this today. He didn't let me upload this on his channel D8 can't believe I uploaded something so shameless as this. The 2nd half is where it gets perverted 8DD but I know you'll like it anyways lol. I can't believe we went through so much effin pain to make this for you D8 WHY COULDN'T WE DO A 1 MINUTE SONG RICHARD. Longest description ever xD Even though I slap you all the time, we all still love you Travis *O* My part was the worse out of everyone's part and we all finished this between 2 days. Hey inspiration is hard to get. Because of this Zane and my brother thought I was insane. Travis stay away from Richard or I'll kill you 8DD ____________________________________________ Part 1: Dragonq94 [most innocent part 8DD] Anime: Angel Beats, Bakemonogatari, Mayoi Neko Over Run, Kobato, Part 2: Rokia2414 [I tried so hard to use the same anime but different clips xD] Anime:Chobits, Ef A Latter Tale, Code Geass, Death Note, Tales of Vesperia, Macross Frontier, Kannagi, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Shuffle, Strawberry Panic ...

Keywords: anime, collab, axelkapple, rokia2414, Dragonq94, richardbfv

No comments:

Post a Comment