Thursday, November 17, 2011

【FANdub clip】Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Ep.3

【FANdub clip】Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Ep.3 Tube. 3.47 Mins.




EDIT: Okay, people. Seriously. Please stop commenting about Garterbelt's and Brief's voice. I asked him to do the lines real quick because needed male voices in this fandub clip. = A = Thank you. ---------- I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!! ONLY MY VOICE!!* Voices belong to Razzy and I! 8D Razzy is sooo totally awesome (more totally awesome than he normally is *is shot*) for doing Brief's and Garterbelt's voices. * v * -cough- he makes a cute brief and a smexy gartbelt 8D -cough- *huggles* SAANKYYUUU. Anyywaayss. The sound effects I got from these sites: sounddogs.com www.freesound.org www.kyutwo.com And some of them actually made myself. = w =;; -is lame- Thank you so much for watching! please enjoy!~


Tag: Miku-tan, Razzy, Panty, and, Stocking, with, Garterbelt, fandub, clip

No comments:

Post a Comment